Full time or Part time- hours negotiable
Salary £18,500- £22,500 PRO RATA depending on experience
With a large percentage of our clients on digital accounting platforms, we are now looking to expand our team with a full-time role available for a bookkeeping and cloud accounting advisor.
This is a new and varied role with a focus on bookkeeping and VAT support for our clients. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a keen interest in Cloud Accounting technology and VAT knowledge. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- An enthusiasm to help clients and find effective and efficient ways of doing so
- A keen interest in Cloud accounting software, being at the forefront of new releases and systems.
- Bookkeeping and VAT knowledge
- Previous experience with QuickBooks online and XERO
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work alone, as well as part of a team
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage workflow and deadlines
- Good communication skills within the team and with clients
Hunts is an established accountancy practice in Sherborne, Dorset. We offer a broad selection of services to clients including bookkeeping, VAT, payroll, management accounts, year end accounts, tax returns and business support.
Our office is located in landscaped grounds with free, private carparking. The recent addition of a large staff/communal area offers a less formal feel to standard office working. We also offer development and training along with a private health scheme and working from home opportunities. Our team of 13 are hardworking and focused but create a light hearted and enthusiastic atmosphere in the office.
If this role is right for you, please send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]