We are a progressive firm of accountants, who have enjoyed continued expansion over our 20 years in business. We are a professional company with a strong reputation, offering a high quality service tailor, made to our clients’ needs. We believe that the future of accountancy will look very different and, as a result, we have heavily invested in the latest cloud technologies to enable us to best support our varied portfolio of clients.
We are now looking for someone with strong book-keeping experience to join our team. This new role will enable the successful candidate to work with a variety of clients, ensuring diversity and regular fresh challenges.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Inputting client records to relevant programmes
- Reconciling client sales, expenses and bank statements
- Completing and submitting VAT returns
- Handling telephone inquiries, as appropriate
As a dynamic business we are looking for like- minded individuals to join our team of 14, to help take Hunts Accountants through the next stage of growth. The ideal candidate will have;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a book keeping role
- Working knowledge of Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise own work load and work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail whilst also being able to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well as part of a team player
- Payroll/CIS and VAT experience will be an advantage