Office Administrator – Hunts Accountants
An established and award winning Sherborne accountancy firm is looking for a Administration Assistant to join their busy team.
Our offices are based in landscaped grounds just out-side of Sherborne, boasting a private car park and excellent facilities.
As a vital member of our team of 14, you will have a pivotal role in the smooth and efficient running of the office, working closely with the Practice Manager and Accountants.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing incoming calls and dealing with initial client inquiries
- Greeting visitors to reception
- Managing post and deliveries
- Arranging client meetings and internal diary co-ordination
- Managing ad-hoc administration, including filing and scanning
- Managing supplies of office stationary and kitchen sundries
- Printing prepared accounts for signage
You’ll have the following skills:
- Excellent communication
- Professional manner
- Strong IT (Microsoft office)
- Advanced administration
- Attention to detail
The ideal candidate will:
- Be reliable
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a willingness to learn
- Work well under own initiative as well as part of a team
3 days/22.5 hours per week.
Benefits include: Subsidised private health care insurance option and annual bonus.
Salary range is, depending on experience, £16,000 to £17,500 pro-rata per year.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £17,500.00 /year
- administration: 2 years (Required)
- Sherborne DT9 (Preferred)