We are a progressive firm of accountants, who have enjoyed continued expansion over our 20+ years in business. As a professional company with a strong reputation, we offer a high quality service, tailor-made to our clients’ needs. We believe that the future of accountancy will look very different and, as a result, we have heavily invested in the latest cloud technologies to enable us to best support our varied portfolio of clients.
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting an experienced, full time payroll officer to join our team. This new role will allow the successful candidate to work with a variety of clients across a range of sectors, ensuring diversity and regular fresh challenges.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Running numerous payrolls efficiently
- Managing a portfolio of clients and their individual payroll requirements
- Preparing payslips in various formats and providing reports for clients and accountants.
- Ensuring payroll data entry and quality of output is of the highest standard.
- Liaising with HMRC in respect of client accounts or PAYE enquiries.
- Managing a portfolio of client CIS returns, including preparation and submission
- Managing client pension auto-enrolment
As a dynamic business we are looking for like- minded individuals to join our team to help take Hunts Accountants through the next stage of growth. The ideal candidate will have;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- An excellent customer focussed manner
- Ability to prioritise own work load and work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail whilst also being able to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to work well as part of a team