With the property landscape in constant flux, it is important that you are aware of your obligations as a landlord and how changes affect you. We would like to invite you to our upcoming Property Matters Seminar. As well as an informative seminar, a free light buffet will be included.
· Date: Thursday 19th April 2018
· Venue: Battens Solicitors, Mansion House, Princes Street, Yeovil, BA20 1EP
· Time: 5.30pm
· Jacqui Swann, Graduate of CILEx specialising in Landlord and Tenant Law: Updates in Housing Law including EPC and HMO changes
· Ross Siviter, Associate Solicitor specialising in Residential Property: ‘Second and subsequent property purchases’: what to be wary of when considering the purchase of a buy to let property
· Ceri Stephens, Director and Head of Property Dispute Resolution specialising particularly in planning and all areas of property related disputes: Chairing the seminar and available for any questions
Places are limited so sign up now to secure your place at our FREE seminar. Please RSVP to Sophie Knapman at [email protected] or 01935 846255